It's your ride at LIVA so make it the best with the Spinner® NXT, manufactured by Star Trac®. This premium indoor cycling bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability and comfort. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® NXT features rust-defying two-stage powder coating and rock solid construction for lasting performance as well as an increased five degree handlebar angle for a more comfortable riding position and an improved Q-factor for the most authentic ride.
Why the Spinner® NXT is right for you:
You want the indoor cycling bike that is featured in more clubs than any other indoor cycling bike in the world.
- Model Number: NXT 1st and 2nd generation
- Overall Dimensions*: 20in. w × 60in. l × 57in. h (20 × 152.4 × 144.78 cm)
- Overall Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (20 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
Standard Features: Sleek steel frame, no-slip grip handlebars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature.
Warranty: 10 Years: frame welds, rust and corrosion. 2 Years: parts and internal electronics components, 1 Year: wear items (seat, chain, pop-pin, and rubber feet). Spare parts kit included (brake pad, toe cage straps).
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position. USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts and labor. Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus, inc. and used under license.
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust protection.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Patent-pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 38 lbs (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic road riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD®-compatible pedals feature a large pedal body while accommodating both SPD® and toe clip.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).