Booking YOUR LIVA class – working out the kinks.
Some folks have had a little bit of difficulty signing up for classes this week. Once you get used to it, the process is straight forward. Here is a review of how to sign up for your LIVA class:
Note: To use the SPIVI booking system, you must have Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, or Internet Explorer version 11 or higher.
1. Go to www.livahealth.ca
2. Click the Sign Up button at the top right of the page.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the current week’s schedule with Sign Up buttons.
4. Click the Sign Up button for the session you’d like to attend. The screen will change to show the Instructions to cancel a class/event reservation. You must now Sign In.
[NOTE: If this is your first Sign In, you must register with the system prior to your actual booking. At the bottom of the screen, click on: New customers sign up here. Fill-in the form that appears and click the Sign Up button. You will be sent a welcome email by spivi.com.]
5. There are 2 Sign In options: Sign in with Email or Sign In with Facebook
To Sign in with Email, type your Email Address and Password and click the Sign In button.
To Sign In with Facebook, click on the Sign in with Facebook button. Login to Facebook.
6. You will be asked Would you like to reserve your spot now? Click the Reserve my spot button. The reservation will be booked. Click OK.
7. The screen will change to show your reservations and you will be sent an email confirming your booking. You may cancel or change your reservations at any time. You may also update your user profile information and change their class privacy settings using the Class Scheduler.